Bamboo From Viscose Belly Bandit - Natural
Over a decade ago, we introduced our doctor-recommended Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps to help slim and your support your belly, waist and hips post-delivery. We were inspired by the centuries-old tradition of postpartum belly binding and modernized this age-old practice for today's moms.
Our world famous Belly Wraps are designed to help you look and feel your absolute best after delivery – because when you deliver, so do we.
*Belly Bandit® is the premiere FDA Registered Medical Device brand in Maternity Support Products and Postpartum Belly Wraps and Corset
The B.F.F. utilizes our Power Compress Core™ to apply targeted compression, which may help:
- Slim and support your belly, waist, and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
Recommended for those with shorter waists
- Features our exclusive, latex-free Power Compress Core™
- 9" of adjustability so you can continue to tighten the wrap as you size down
- Curved design
- 6 support panels
- 2 compression panels with 2 tabs to customize compression level and fit
- Covered in silky-soft viscose from Bamboo
The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation. (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That's ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro® closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
WHEN TO WEAR
We recommend wearing your Belly Wrap immediately post-delivery, for a minimum of 6-10 weeks. However, many women find wrapping to be effective long after this initial period. If you're breastfeeding, the hormone relaxin may stay in your system longer, giving you even more time to benefit from postpartum compression. Some cultures bind up to a year post delivery!
If you have any concerns about being "too late" for the Belly Bandit Belly Wrap, we encourage you to check out our Mother Tucker® Shapewear Collection. The Mother Tucker line features compression tanks, leggings, shorts, and our popular Mother Tucker Corset.